Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Demetri Martin


Demetri Martin is on tour again and I guess he is co-promoting Window's Vista along with the tour because they made him a website.
"Something happened to me back in High-School. I'm not really ready to talk about it. Lets just say that it involves Karate and crying."

God that makes me think of Sisto. I almost spit up my coffee when I heard that. This does too...

"Booth Face... DJ Face Booth. Thats a good DJ name. But it's mine. If anyone is here visiting the site. Keep your intellectual mitts of my intellectual property. Intellectual Mitts ...thats another good DJ name."  

Link via Chump Style



Technorati Tags: , ,

1 comment:

Me said...

I totally just saw this. I didn't do karate until college. Prior to that i had only done Kung Fu. No comment on when the crying occured.